Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I am SO distracted

Y'all... I am so distracted. And exhausted. This Presidential race is eating me alive. I spend half the day bouncing from political blog to political blog... then I get home at night and chain myself to MSNBC for Olbermann and then CNN at 10pm for a little AC360.... then while I am  asleep I dream in pie charts and line graphs and of little floating Floridas, Ohios and North Carolinas, alternating between red and blue and a deep dark coagulated purple... I wake up and the first thing I do is run to the tv for the latest polls and then to my laptop for my Daily Polls email and then onto CNN.com to see if a pie chart or the color of a state has changed... Arghhhh.

May we all survive this week intact, and may Tuesday November 4th be a night of celebration.

No comments: