Wednesday, March 4, 2009

How Lame am I??

How Lame Am I? Sitting here watching "American Idol".  Well I'm not JUST watching American Idol, I'm also sneezing, wheezing, coughing and blowing my nose.  Yep, folks..I'm getting a cold.  I know, it couldn't happen to a nicer person, right?  Eat me!   I feel so bad, that rather than sit up and reach over to the end table and pick up the remote, I'd rather torture myself by watching this inane show.  I know it has brought us some really good talent in the past...and it probably will again. But let's face it. It's not just talent anymore..it's looks (even though music video's are dying a QUICK death).  Now the judges are picking 8 to come back for them to pick 3 more out (wildcards).
And the Wild Cards are.....drum roll...or yawn:
  • Vaughn Smith (the cutey patootie with the tenor voice and bazooka joe haircut)
  • Jasmine Murray (gorgeous young lady with some great commercial appeal)
  • Ricky Braty (sp?)  Don't know anything about him..and don't care.
  • Meagan  (didn't even give her last name....no chance)
  • Tatiana (oh my gods....have the judges lost their minds???????)
  • Matt (again, no last name, dont' know anything about him)
  • Jessie (didn't catch the last name)
  • Anoop Desai (YEAH>>>...he's from Chapel Hill)....you go boy!!!!!


Ok, thus far, from what I have seen...and heard, the judges have continually commented on the contestants Look, Wardrobe, Hair...etc.  So look at the group the judges choose to give a 2nd chance.  The most unattractive contestants (as a whole) there were.  Well, American Idol is nothing if not inconsistant.

No comments: